The cleaning of hotel rugs are not only a major project but also a technical task. With so many people walking on it every day, it is easy to stain the carpet. There are generally three standards for hotel carpet cleaning: daily care, moderate cleaning and regular deep cleaning.
1. Fill the watering can with clean water, spray it on the contaminated area of the hotel project carpet, and soak for about 3-5 minutes
2. Cover the dirty area with a dry rag and squeeze it with your hands to suck out the moisture in the carpet;
3. Spray a little carpet stain remover, and after a while, scrub with your hands. To avoid the spread of stains, you should brush from the surroundings to the middle;
4. Use a rag to absorb the sewage, spray again with clean water to drink it; find another way if it fails to remove it.
1. Inspect the carpet, perform partial removal of stains in the dirty area (such as oil stains, coffee stains, chewing gum, etc.), and scrape the burnt carpet hairs with a blade;
2. Fill the water tank of the dry foam machine with clean water and prepare a dry foam hotel green carpet cleaner (the ratio depends on the brand of the cleaner and the degree of contamination of the carpet);
3. Push the machine to the innermost corner, install the carpet brush, and turn on the power;
4. Start the electronic foaming box, and start cleaning after the foam overflows from the edge of the carpet brush;
5. Swing the joystick to clean from inside to outside according to the horizontal overlapping route;
6. After finishing, use the hotel carpet hair comb to comb the carpet hair in reverse direction to make the hair stand up.
7. Clean the hair, fruits, etc. on the carpet, open the window, put on a hairdryer if necessary, and soak up the carpet;
8. Clean, tidy up, check the machines and tools, put them back in the warehouse, and register them;
9. After drying, vacuum the carpet with an upright vacuum cleaner.
1. Check the degree of soiling of the carpet, perform partial removal of stains on the dirty area (such as oil stains, coffee stains, chewing gum, etc.), and scrape the burnt carpet hairs with a razor blade;
2. Fill the clean water tank of the extraction washing machine with clean water and match it with an appropriate amount of detergent, and pour a proper amount of defoaming agent into the sewage tank;
3. After connecting the hose power cord, start the machine for cleaning, and perform straight-line cleaning from the innermost corner to the back (to avoid omissions);
4. During the cleaning process, you should always pay attention to the water level of the two water tanks and the amount of foam in the sewage tank. When necessary, pour out the sewage and add clean water and defoaming agent;
5. After finishing, use a carpet hair comb to comb the hotel carpet hair in the reverse direction (clean the hair and debris on the carpet, and the rug is easy to dry);
6. Open the window, put in a hairdryer or put on sheets;
7. Organize, clean, and inspect the tools. After the machine is thoroughly cleaned, return it to the workshop and register it;
8. After drying, vacuum the carpet with an upright vacuum cleaner.
Let’s help you with your enquiry
Black Loop Contemporary Commercial Carpet
Beige Cut Contemporary Carpet
Blue Cut Modern Corridor Carpet