In the cleaning and maintenance of the hotel quality carpet, in addition to daily vacuuming, the stubborn stains must also be removed in time. Different stains should be removed by different methods. Otherwise, the infiltration and diffusion will leave stains that can never be removed. There are some solutions to several common hotel quality carpet stains:
1. Butter and cream: First, thoroughly absorb the cream or butter from the hospitality rugs with a rag, paper towel, etc. Next, wipe with a sponge dipped in detergent, absorb the detergent liquid, and then wipe with a sponge dipped in warm water to absorb the water.
2. Coffee, cola, juice, tea: Use paper towels and rags to soak up the liquid of coffee, cola juice, juice, and tea on the hotel carpets. Next, use a sponge to dip the detergent liquid to wipe, and then use paper towels and rags to soak up the detergent. And then wipe with a sponge dipped in clean water, and use the same method to absorb the water. If the stain was previously stained, it can be removed with a special detergent with a small amount of bleacher. After soaking up the liquid, use a sponge dipped in clean water to wipe and absorb the water. If it is tea stains, use a sponge dipped in a special weak acid liquid to wipe and absorb the liquid.
3. Vomit: When you find vomit on the modern hotel carpet, you should immediately scrape it off and absorb the dirt. Use a sponge dipped in a detergent liquid to wipe, and the liquid should be soaked up with a rag or paper towel, and then wipe with a sponge dipped in clean water. Then soak up the water.
4. Chewing gum: First use a knife to carefully scrape off the chewing gum (if the gum has formed into a hard lump, it is best to freeze it with ice cubes) to make it crisp, scrape it off with a knife, and dip it in a sponge. Wipe it with a carpet dry cleaner, and then use a rag to soak it dry. If there is more chewing gum, you can repeat the same method or use a special chewing gum spray to remove it.
5. Blood stains: The blood stains on hotel project carpet can be dried with paper towels and then wiped with a sponge dipped in cold water. After soaking up the water, wipe it with a sponge dipped in the detergent liquid, and then use a cloth to soak up the liquid. Finally, wipe with a sponge dipped in clean water to absorb the water.
6. Burn marks: Hotel quality carpet damaged by burning fireworks can be carefully cut off the charred end of the hotel carpet to cover up, and then wipe with a sponge dipped in detergent. For carpets with short carpets, Sometimes it can be wiped with sandpaper to eliminate the traces of the burnt area.
Hotel carpet cleaning is a very technically demanding job. The corridor commercial hospitality carpet must be cleaned once a month, and the room carpets must be cleaned at least once a quarter; the hotel quality carpets should be flexibly controlled according to the business situation and the frequency of carpet use. The procedures of hotel carpet cleaning are varied according to the hotel carpet texture and the basic process are as follows:
1. Before cleaning the hotel quality carpet, the furniture and objects on the carpet in the area to be washed should be removed.
2. Vacuum thoroughly the luxury hotel carpet to be washed.
3. Check whether there are stains on the hospitality carpets, if there are stains, remove the stains first.
4. Check whether the detergent is qualified, especially for the cleaning of the commercial hotel carpet. Avoid using the detergent containing grease or residue to avoid oil accumulation. The test method is to evaporate the cleaning agent to see if the residue is absorbed by the vacuum cleaner. The cleaning agent will not accumulate dirt, and the quality of the cleaning agent can also be tested on a small piece of carpet.
5. After hotel carpet cleaning with high-foaming carpet water, use a suction washing machine to absorb the sewage to make hotel carpets easy to dry.
6. Turn on the air volume of the air conditioner in the cleaning area to the maximum, or use an electric hair dryer to make it ventilated and easy to dry; after washing the corridor rug in the guest room, it is necessary to spread scrap sheets to avoid re-pollution.
7. After the hotel quality carpet is dry, vacuum thoroughly with an upright vacuum cleaner to remove the residue and straighten out the carpet fiber.
8. Restore the thoroughly cleaned area to its original state.