Blankets are widely used in our lives and are bound to be polluted by various dusts and stains. So how should we clean the carpets? Today we have compiled a few tips to help you solve carpet cleaning problems. Let's take a look at how to clean carpets?
1. Scrub method: continuously scrub the carpet with a brush to brush the dirt on the carpet together, the effect is much better than the simple vacuuming effect;
2. Timely decontamination: The newly stained stains on domestic carpet tiles are generally easier to remove. If the stains disappear or penetrate into the carpet, the carpet will not be easy to clean.
3. Regular cleaning and deep cleaning: Regularly use tools to clean the custom printed carpet tiles, and perform deep cleaning after a period of time to avoid the difficulty of cleaning the ash layer.
1. Oil cleaning: clean the custom carpet squares with volatile solvents such as gasoline, and clean the rest with alcohol.
2. Oil cleaning in soy sauce: Brush it once in cold water, and then clean it with detergent to remove it. Old stains can be scrubbed with warm water detergent and ammonia, and then rinsed with clean water.
3. Shoe polish: scrub with gasoline, turpentine or alcohol, then wash with soap.
4. Urine washing: wash the custom carpet tiles with warm water or 10% ammonia water. Pure wool carpet tiles for home use are first cleaned with detergent, then ammonia water, and pure wool carpets are washed with citric acid.
5. Juice stain cleaning: clean with 5% ammonia water, then clean with detergent. However, ammonia water in pure blankets will damage the fibers, so the use should be minimized. Generally, it can be cleaned with soap or citric acid, and it can also be cleaned with alcohol.
6. Wine washing: can be washed with water. Carpets such as wool or silk can be cleaned with oxalic acid.
7. Coffee stain cleaning: wash with ammonia water. Silk wool carpet, soak it with oxalic acid cleaner for 10min-20min before washing, or wash it with 10% glycerin solution.
8. Vomiting stain cleaning: One method is to scrub with gasoline, then scrub with 5% ammonia water, and finally rinse with warm water. Another way is to soak the vomit fluid with 10% ammonia, then wipe it off with alcohol soap, and finally wash it off with a detergent.